Join the South Florida Business-Professional Advisory Committee to raise money in support of the Museum’s efforts to rescue the evidence of the Holocaust and preserve it to educate future generations.
Here's how to participate.
- Make a donation using this form.
- Share on Facebook and let people know why you care about keeping Holocaust memory alive by preserving the evidence and the stories associated with it. Don't forget to include ushmm.org/evidence in your post to encourage others to join in on this important endeavor.
- Get your network involved by tagging friends to participate within 24 hours of your post. Tag friends and write: Will you help the South Florida Business-Professional Advisory Committee #RescueTheEvidence to teach future generations about the Holocaust?
The money raised through this campaign will support the construction of the David and Fela Shapell Family Collections and Conservation Center, part of the Museum's national campaign, "Never Again: What You Do Matters.”
Feel free to use this sample text on Facebook:
- Proud to help #USHMM #RescueTheEvidence. My donation will ensure that the evidence of the Holocaust is preserved forever.
- Join me and help South Florida Business-Professional Advisory Committee preserve Holocaust memory and teach future generations about the Holocaust. ushmm.org/evidence
For more information, contact Robert Tanen in the Southeast Regional Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561.995.6773.
US Holocaust Memorial Museum